Welcome to our website !

Maybelline Dream Smooth Primer | Review

By 09:00 , , ,


I bought this a few weeks ago when Maybelline had a 2 for £10 offer on as I was in need of a new primer and had wanted to try this one for a while now. I've loved my Rimmel Fix and perfect primer for over 2 years now so I was a little hesitant trying a new primer, but I was pleasantly surprised. 


The texture took some getting used to for me as I haven't used a silicone primer for a while, however it gives my skin a smooth base for my foundation and it's lightweight. I have found it prolonged the wear of my foundation by a few hours and it hasn't irritated my skin in any way. The packaging is a simple glass pot which I like as you can get all of the product, however the glass makes it a little less practical for travelling.

Overall I do like this primer and I will finish it, however I don't think I will repurchase it as I don't like it as much as Rimmel's Fix and Perfect.


What's your favourite drugstore primer?

p.s. I've now made a new instagram account for all things beauty. I just wanted it separate from my personal one, you can view my profile here and follow me if you want to!




You Might Also Like

0 comments