Welcome to our website !

Top 3 ELF Blushes

By 09:00 , , , , ,



I love ELF and some of my favourite products of theirs are the blushes from the studio line. They're affordable, so pigmented and have a little mirror which is always handy. I think I own every single blush from the studio range, but these 3 are my favourite.

Blushing rose is the perfect shade for Autumn/Winter as it's a warm rose colour with shimmer running through it. Luckily, the shimmer isn't OTT and you won't look like a disco ball once applied to your face. This has been my go to blush these past few months.

Twinkle Pink is a peachy pink shade with a lot of shimmer. I've heard that it's a dupe for NARS Orgasm, but since I don't own it I can't be 100% sure, either way it is a gorgeous blush. I find it a little too shimmery for everyday wear, but if you can always powder over the top to dampen down the shimmer. 

Fuchsia Fusion looks a little daunting in the pan, however it's easily blended out and if applied with a light hand it gives your cheeks the perfect pop of colour. I like wearing this if I'm going out in the evenings however you have to be light handed with this as it's so pigmented. Once again this has glitter running through it, so if that's not your thing don't go for this blush!

(From left to right)
Blushing Rose // Twinkle Pink // Fuchsia Fusion

Have you tried any ELF blushes? If so, which is your favourite?




You Might Also Like

0 comments