Welcome to our website !

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Lacquer | Review & Swatches

By 09:30 , , ,


This lip lacquer was in the 2014 Soap and Glory Christmas Gift Box which I was recently given as a birthday present from my Mum. This lip lacquer really stood out to me as I'd never even seen it before and I was excited to try it. I've tried the other Sexy Mother Pucker lip glosses and have found them hit and miss, but I really like this lip lacquer.



As you can see it has a doe foot applicator and it's super glossy, however not the kind of gloss that your hair gets stuck in thankfully. I've been wearing this as my go to daily lip product and I've got it in my handbag at all times. I love the formulation, the packaging is simple yet chic and the shade is perfect for everyday or nighttime if paired with a smokey eye.

I'm definitely going to picking up more shades, I've been eyeing up Riot.


Have you tried the Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Lacquers?


You Might Also Like

0 comments