Welcome to our website !

Monthly Photo Roundup | January

By 09:00 , ,


First ever MAC foundation // New Maybelline lipsticks // Weekly brush cleaning
Sensationail // Short hair // White hot chocolate (aka my new favourite thing)
Goodbye coffee with my friend // Sunset over the city // Early mornings

I've decided that every month I'm going to post a collage of some photos from that month. It's fairly similar to my 52 Weeks Project but I've been seeing other bloggers doing monthly photo collages and I thought I'd do this instead of my 52 Weeks Project. I'm quite nosy and want to see what other people ave been up to so I really enjoy these posts and I hope you do too.

I'm really missing doing 'proper' photography at the moment as whilst I'm at uni I only have my iPhone for photos and not my DSLR. 

What's been the highlight of your month?


You Might Also Like

0 comments