Welcome to our website !

Topshop Lipstick 'Called Up' | Review

By 15:30 , ,

Sorry I haven't blogged in quite a while, I've started my first year of university and these first few weeks have already been hectic, good but hectic! I'm going to try and sort out a blogging schedule soon and then I should be back on track. I'm still reading blogs, just struggling to blog myself.


Anyway, I went on the hunt for a berry-plum toned lipstick the other day as I lost my previous favourite (Bare MineralsStrawberry Daiquiri) and I found this lipstick in Topshop that is exactly what I wanted. Called Up is such a beautiful shade and is only £8 which is reasonably priced. 

Side note: I've updated these photos to better quality ones since I wrote this original post - hence the packaging being a little worse for wear!


I really love how build-able this lipstick is. Depending on what I'm doing for the day I sometimes only want a little colour on my lips so I dab this on rather than applying straight from the tube. It isn't the most long-lasting lipstick when I dab it onto my lips but I just apply my L'Oreal Kiss Proof Gloss over the top which does lock the colour in for longer.


Some people find that the Topshop lipsticks are drying and I'll agree partly and say they're not the most moisturising, however just apply a little bit of lip balm on beforehand and you're good to go and they don't dry out your lips!

I already love this lipstick and this is a lot considering I'm not usually a lipstick person, but it really is a gorgeous colour and perfect for Autumn/Winter this year.



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Wow, that's a pretty good deal with the price and colour... http://eljovenlector.blogspot.com/2013/10/raisie-speaks-october-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my names emma, otherwise known as emmalouise. I really love your blog and i find reading your posts very enjoyable. Is there any way i could contact you in any other way rather than email? I would love to talk!
    -Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shade is gorgeous, I've never tried a lipstick from Topshop but from what I have heard they sound good :)
    Essence of Jess

    ReplyDelete