Welcome to our website !

Soap and Glory Whipped Clean Shower Butter | Review

By 09:00 , , ,

Soap and Glory Whipped Clean Shower Butter

I love so many of Soap and Glory's products, whether they're bath, body, skincare or makeup, I'm a fan of a lot of their products. So as I was going through my collection (which I've realised may be *slightly* out of hand with two whole boxes of S&G stuff) I decided to start using the Whipped Clean Shower Butter again. I don't think there was a reason as to why I stopped using this, probably because I bought something else and started using a 'new' shower gel! 

I will admit that this does seem a little pricey for a shower gel, at least to me it does as I'm quite content with buying whatever shower gel is on offer for £1 at the time in Tesco. However, I personally think it's worth the price. I find some shower gels can be a little drying, especially if I've shaved my legs but with Whipped Clean this isn't the case. That'll be down to the shower butter containing over 25% moisturising oils and butter, and I can definitely tell. My skin does feel soft, moisturised and smooth after using Whipped Clean and I'm also in love with the scent, I can definitely smell the sweet vanilla but not so much the almond and pistachio but nonetheless it's lovely. I only need a small grape sized amount of this product for my whole body and it lathers up really well with a loofah, so although this is a little pricier than some shower gels, it does last for a long time and is really worth it.

What's your favourite Soap and Glory product?



You Might Also Like

0 comments