Welcome to our website !

Recent Beauty Buys | Haul

By 10:00 , ,

If you read my last post about my March Goals you'll know that I'm currently on a spending ban and living off £1.40 a day so there is no way I can splash out on new beauty products. However, before I realised my money situation was so bad I bought myself a few beauty items and I'm sharing those with you today!


I love the True Match foundation, I think this is my 4/5th bottle now and I swear by it. It provides good coverage but doesn't feel cakey on my face which is always a bonus! There's also a great shade range, I believe there's around 24 shades which is incredible for a drugstore foundation and I wear the lightest shade C1 Rose Ivory which is a near enough perfect match for me.

I was really intrigued to try the Contour Kit as I bought it before hearing anything about it or reading reviews and I'm so glad that I did. In short I have it in light-medium, I adore it and I'll be doing a full review very soon so look out for that! The last thing I picked up was another product I'd not heard of and it's the Infallible Matte Max Lipstick in the shade 'Like A Virgin' and it's a pretty pink shade, with a hint of coral. It's a really interesting concept as it has a sponge applicator but I'm really liking it.

In addition to the products above I also picked up the Dual Cleansing Oil and Toning Facial Mist from Superdrug's Vitamin E range. I also bought these on a whim (I usually read at least 2/3 reviews before buying something!!) and I'm getting along with them okay so far. I'm still getting used to using a cleansing oil to remove my makeup, but it does work quite well. I'll also be doing a full review of these in the near future.


Have you picked any new beauty products up recently?



You Might Also Like

0 comments