Welcome to our website !

Garnier Ultimate Blends Range | Review

By 09:00 , , ,

Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo and Conditioner

Recently I wrote about how Garnier Ultimate Blends Strength Restorer Serum has done wonders for my split ends (read here), so today I thought it was time I reviewed the Nourishing Repairer Shampoo and Conditioner I have from the Ultimate Blends range.  

The Ultimate Blends Nourishing Repairer Shampoo and Conditioner and reasonably priced at £3.89 for a 400ml bottle and Boots typically have offers on for 3 for 2 or buy one get one half price, which is even better. Previously I've not been too fussy about what shampoo and conditioner I used and just bought whatever was on offer and around £2 for a bottle but I'd happily pay full price for these products. My hair is quite long and reaches to just above my belly button and quite dry so I really need to take care of it. 

Both the shampoo and conditioner have a subtle but pleasant scent and I do actually feel as if my hair is more nourished after using them. I can't say how much they've 'repaired' my hair, but my hair certainly is in better conditioner. I used this shampoo and conditioner duo in conjunction with the Garnier Ultimate Blends Strengthener Serum as previously mentioned, and the serum I only apply to the ends of my hair and you only need a couple of drops and it does the trick. The ends of my hair are definitely looking healthier and feel so much softer too.

I'm really impressed with the Nourishing Repairer Shampoo and Conditioner, and of course the Strengthener Serum. I also love how there's a few variations in the range for different hair types and I'm sure there'd be something for everyone in their vast range.

Have you tried anything from the Garnier Ultimate Blends range?


You Might Also Like

0 comments