Welcome to our website !

Primark PS Pro Lip Scrub | Review

By 09:00 , , , ,

Primark PS Pro Lip Scrub - £3


A few weeks ago I wrote a blog post reviewing the Primark PS Pro Mattifying Primer which you can read here and spoiler: I love it. So I thought it was also time to review the Primark PS Pro Lip Scrub which is only £3. Now as far as lip scrubs go, I've not tried any others despite Lush having the infamous Lush Lip Scrubs but I have wanted one for a while, so I was excited to try this.

It came nicely packaged in a white box with silver writing (like on the lid) and looks quite fancy. The scrub itself also has an inside lid to stop the scrub going everywhere which is quite handy. The only downside as such to this product is that the packaging itself does feel a little cheap, but then again I guess for the price I can't complain. 

Now ontop the lip scrub, it's quite a small pot and if I'm honest I thought it'd be bigger but it's lasted me a good couple of months already (I use it about once a week) as you only need a tiny bit of product. It's enriched with Vitamin E and Almond Oil so if you're not one for sweet tasting lip products, then sadly this isn't for you.

It does leave my lips feeling nourished, moisturised and most importantly free of dead skin. I found it to be a tad sickly if you apply too much, which I did first time, but after altering the amount I use I've loved it.


Overall, I am quite impressed with this little pot and I'm glad I picked it up. It's only £3 and will fit in your handbag or makeup bag without taking up too much room!

Have you tried any products from the Primark PS Pro makeup range?






You Might Also Like

0 comments