Welcome to our website !

Recent Makeup Buys (Again!) | Boots Haul

By 08:00 ,



I really struggled with the lighting in these photos so I apologise if they look a little off but at least they're on a pretty background, right?! Anyway, I may have accidentally ended up buying a few bits in Boots the other day but I got some real bargains due to No7 vouchers! All of this came to around £15 which I'm really happy with!

The two Garnier skin care products I bought as back ups, and it's the same with the no7 make up removing wipes. I'm really excited to try the Boots Botanics Micellar Water which is currently only £2.99 as an introductory offer!

I'm going to be doing NOTD posts soon with my two new polishes and a review of the Garnier Micellar Water, Boots Botanics Micellar Water and the No7 Beautiful Skin Makeup Wipes so look out for those as I'm getting back into a routine of blogging as often as possible again.


Have you made any drugstore purchases recently?






You Might Also Like

0 comments