Welcome to our website !

Beauty Blender Dupe

By 18:31 , , , ,

A while ago everyone was talking about the Beauty Blender which is a sponge used for applying foundation. I'd never got round to buying one, until the other week when I saw a dupe on eBay and I thought I'd try one. Although I cannot compare it to the actual beauty blender, I still wanted to try it.

You can use the Beauty Blender both dry and wet, however I think it works better when a little damp.



So far I actually love this product, I use it to apply my Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation which is a liquid foundation. It gives an even coverage and the tip also helps for under the eyes and down the sides of your noise. As I said at the beginning of the post I didn't buy the original Beauty Blender I bought a dupe from here for only £1.79 including postage and packaging.



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I really wanna try this, for under £2 I can't really say no!
    hannah-wood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try one of these, as the sponges I use right now soak up so much product! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if I see a huge difference with the beauty blender, but this price... is great!

    Please check out my blog:

    http://thelooneybuttdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in America and I want to buy this but not off ebay so do u know of anywhere else I can buy this in America

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard a lot about this product. I want to try it out! Please check out my blog and maybe follow, thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing and I do definitely recommend it! xx

      Delete