Welcome to our website !

Painting Your Nails Made Easier | Pretty Products

By 08:00 , , , , , , ,


I love having painted nails, but I am so inpatient about the whole process to get there. I found these two amazing products in Poundland, yep you heard me right Poundland! These two products have made having beautifully painted nails a lot easier. I'd never heard of this brand before but I'll definitely be stocking up on these products.

The Twist & Out nail varnish remover is a dupe for the Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover but a lot cheaper. It only takes a couple of seconds to remove my polish (bar glitter polish as everyone knows that's more difficult to remove!) and has made my life easier.

The Nail Drying Spray is my favourite product out of the two as I hate waiting for my nails to dry and this claims your nails are dry in 60 seconds, although I personally leave it for about 2 minutes which is still considerably quicker than waiting for them to dry normally. 

Do you have any products that make your life easier when doing your nails?



You Might Also Like

0 comments