Welcome to our website !

Lipstick Haulin' | Drugstore Haul

By 08:00 , , , , , , , , , ,



Until recently I've not been a fan of lipsticks but I've picked a few up the past couple of weeks so I thought I'd share them with you. I'm most excited about trying the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick as everyone seems to love them. I'm wearing it right now and it's a lot more pink on my lips than it appears in the photo, and so far I'm a massive fan of it! I've been eating and drinking and it looks just like it did when I applied it.

I bought Rimmel's Vintage Pink because I've heard Anna Saccone mention it, but I didn't realise how purple it would look on my lips but I still like it!

Have you bought any new lip products recently? If so, what did you buy?





You Might Also Like

0 comments