Welcome to our website !

Another Drugstore Makeup Haul

By 10:00 , ,

I only posted a big beauty haul the other day, but here I am again with another oops! My bank balance is not looking particularly healthy haha, but at least my makeup will be looking good!! So I'm doing a haul of these products today, and if you're interested in a review of any products in particular please do let me know!

Wilko Kiss Primer

I picked a few of these up last summer and I've been dying to get my hands on more since. But sadly I don't live near a Wilko and didn't want to pay the same price for postage as the products themselves haha, so when I was in Wilko the other day I had to pick these up. I reviewed these last year if you want to know more, click here.


I will start by saying Seventeen's Stay Time is my holy grail concealer and I swear by it! I really do recommend you check it out when you're next in Boots, it's honestly incredible. I have a full review here but let me tell you, it's incredible - that's all. 
I haven't tried the Miracle Matte Powder or the Skin Wow Concealer, but I'm really interested to try out both. 

Seventeen Skin Wow Concealer

Seventeen Concealer Swatches


Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation is finally available in the UK! I've been excited to try this as I've heard quite a lot about it from US bloggers, and I'm hoping I like it. As you can see from the swatch above, it's not as pale as Seventeen's Stay Time but I'm hoping it'll match me!

l'oreal clay to spray dry shampoo

I bought this on a whim as I was in need of a new dry shampoo and I'd heard quite a few good things about this range from other bloggers. However, after reading a few reviews online, it's quite a mixed bag and mostly bad reviews so I'll see how I get on with it!

Have you bought any new makeup products recently?


You Might Also Like

0 comments