Welcome to our website !

Changes To My Blog | A Few Updates

By 08:00 , , , , ,


Recently I've made a few little changes to my blog and I thought I'd share them with you. I'm still not 100% happy with my blog layout, but I'm getting there!

Disqus
I've installed Disqus on my blog and I'm so glad I did. It makes commenting for all of you so much easier and it's easier for you to see when I reply to your comments (which I always do!). It's such a small element to change but it makes such a difference.

New blog header
I'd been unhappy with my blog header for a while so I changed it and made a new one! I'm a lot happier with this and even though it's simple I really like it. 

About me and Disclaimer
I've been meaning to add these 2 pages to my blog for a while but it's something I never seemed to get round to. I decided it was about time I had both of these on my blog and I hope they're helpful for you to learn a little more about me!



You Might Also Like

0 comments