Welcome to our website !

The Best Student Discount Deals | Money Saving Tips

By 09:00 , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


I finished my first year of university a couple of months ago so I've learnt a few money saving tips along the way and I thought I'd share them with you. I'm also creating a University Series so look for more posts coming up soon! 

Anyway, today I'm sharing my favourite student discount websites with you and how to get the best discounts as a student. 

Amazon Student
Amazon Student is definitely one of the best things you can take advantage of as a student. Amazon Student basically gives you a 6 months free trial of Amazon Prime, which is free next day delivery on millions of items listed on Amazon (it will say Prime next to the price of the product). 
All you need to sign up is your .ac.uk email account and then follow the steps, it's so easy to do! However, do be aware that if you don't cancel your membership before the 6 months is up, you will be charged £39 for another year of Amazon Student - although £39 is still 50% off the regular price!

NUS Extra Card
An NUS Extra card gives you discount in over 160 shops, including 10% off in Superdrug, Co-op, Megabus, Missguided and so many other places. The card itself is £12 for a year and so you will instantly save the money you spent on the card. 

UNiDAYS
I found out about UNiDays after I'd moved into halls and I'm so glad I did. It gives you discount codes for online stores and emails you about their latest discounts available, and the best thing is it's free to sign up. You can also down their app for iPhone and Android which means you can use some discount codes in store.

Photobox
Photobox isn't exactly a discount deal just for students, however I have been using Photobox for years but even more so when I became a uni student. When you move into your room it can look bare and not cosy and home like at all, so printing off some photos to make settling in easier helps. Photobox will give you 40 free prints when you sign up and you only have to pay for postage which is only about £3 if I remember correctly. If you refer a friend they also get the free prints for joining and Photobox give you some more free prints when the friend you referred makes their first order. It's a win/win situation for everyone!


Do you have any more discount deals available for students?




You Might Also Like

0 comments