Easy To Make Pasta Salad | Recipe 001
I am in no way a good cook, I can make the very basics and that's it but I've recently discovered how easy it is to make a cheap pasta salad at home which saves me buying a meal deal at work!
- 1 cherry tomato
- 1 small mushroom
- 1 red onion
- a few slices of cucumber
- a handful of cooked green beans
- half a clove of garlic (optional)
- bbq sauce (optional)
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
This makes 2 large portions or 4 smaller ones.
1. I put my pasta on to boil at the beginning because that way it's cooking whilst I was chopping up my ingredients etc. I chose to use gluten free pasta from Tesco as I think I'm gluten intolerant and currently waiting to find out if I am!
2. Simply chop up all the vegetables into small pieces and add them into a fairly large bowl. I added 3 large tablespoons of light mayonnaise into the bowl as well as half garlic clove and a bit of bbq sauce but that's just personal preference.
It should end up looking a little something like this ^^ then you just mix it all together!
3. Finally you just add the vegetables and mayonnaise and the pasta together and mix! It's as simple as that.
This isn't exactly a 'recipe' in a way but I love eating this at the moment and it's so filling. I put mine in the fridge and then I know I've got my lunch organised for the next day. I hope you've enjoyed this post which is a little different to my usual beauty ones but I thought I'd share it with you all, let me know if you make this or anything similar!
What's your favourite easy recipe to make?