Welcome to our website !

Bourjois Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer | Review

By 11:30 , , , , , , , , , ,


I'll start out by saying I absolutely love this primer and I'm so glad I bought this primer! I purchased this when it was included in a 3 for 2 offer at Boots. 

It's really lightweight and sinks into my skin quickly which speeds up my make up routine. I can't fault the packaging as it has a pump and it's pretty packaging and the actual product is pink, what more could I want?! Obviously the actual product is what's important and I love that too. I have quite sensitive skin and I've not had any breakouts from this product, it has a light scent but it's nothing offensive. Most importantly it does prolong the longevity of my foundation and it does brighten my skin as well and I only use one pump everyday.

I would definitely repurchase this and I'm also interested in trying the Happy Light Matte Serum Primer as well.

What's your favourite drugstore primer?




You Might Also Like

0 comments