Welcome to our website !

My Furry Friend | Tag

By 08:00 , , , , , , ,



I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before but I love cats, I realise I may end up sounding like a crazy cat lady but I'm okay with that now haha! I thought I'd do the Fury Friend tag for you all today so I hope you enjoy!


1) What's your pets name?
I'll just put this out there now, I have 2 cats and 2 guinea pigs but this post will be about the pet I've had the longest - my cat who's called Lucky. 

2) What kind of pet and what breed?
Lucky is my cat and she's a tortoiseshell cat. 

3) How long have you had your pet friend?
I got Lucky when I was only 5 which means I've had her for 14 years!

4) How did you get your pet friend?
We adopted Lucky from a local RSPCA centre. It was actually my mum who chose her from the centre, and my mum picked her because she was told that Lucky would be put down soon and that my Mum should choose a different cat! It's so upsetting to know that if we hadn't adopted her, she would have been put down. The reason for this is because she had been in an accident where her leg was caught in another animal trap and she was so frightened and quite angry at everyone, but this just made Mum choose her for us. Soon enough she became loving and cuddly and caring to us once she knew we wouldn't hurt her!

5) How old is your pet?
She was 15 years old in January so technically she's 15 and a half!

6) What are some quirky things about your pets personality?
She'll always try to drink my coffee (I never let her don't worry!) and she appears to love marmite, yep you read that correctly! I left a couple of twiglets in a bowl once and she started licking them and she's done the same to my marmite on toast!

7) What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?
Sometimes I may refer to her as 'my baby' so basically she means the world to me and I'm a little too obsessed with my cats. They're all I'll talk about sometimes!

8) What are some of your favourite past times with your pet?
I love just sitting and cuddling her and kissing her on her head. Simple, yet so cute.

9) What are the nicknames you call your pet?
Lully, Lully Loo, Lully baby, my baby and Luck (I sound mad I know!)

These are both of my cats in the same photo. Smokey on the left and Lucky on the right. 

Do you have any pets?


You Might Also Like

0 comments