Welcome to our website !

Collection Lip Butters | Review

By 08:00 , , , , , , , , ,


Vintage Rose // Popping Pink // Perfect Plum


These lip butters caught my eye the other day in Boots which I mentioned in this haul post and I picked up Vintage Pink, as selected Collection products are currently 2 for £5 at Boots, since then I've been wearing it almost constantly. I've not seen anyone else review these or even mention them yet so here I am to tell you that I really recommend these!

There's currently 4 shades in the collection and the only one I don't own is a nude looking shade Cappuccino which my local Boots doesn't even stock. These are so moisturising as well as being creamy and have a very good coverage for a lip butter, compared to the Maybelline Baby Lips these last so much longer. I also actually prefer the formulation of these to the Revlon Lip Butters too, although Revlon do provide a better shade range. These are also a lot cheaper as they're only £2.99 which is amazing!

I am so so impressed with these and I can't get enough of Vintage Pink which is the perfect everyday shade for me, Popping Pink is a beautiful burst of colour for Summer and Perfect Plum is slightly darker but is still an everyday shade. 

I know whilst I'm at work today I'll be popping into Boots to stock up on a couple more Vintage Rose lip butters to ensure I don't run out anytime soon.



Have you tried these Collection Lip Butters?





You Might Also Like

0 comments