Welcome to our website !

Things I Love About Autumn

By 09:00


I'm going to start with a cliché sentence...Autumn is my favourite season. I feel like everyone says this, but it really is for me. I'm not comfortable in Summer clothes as I prefer to be wrapped up and I'll always pick being cold over being too hot.

Oversized Jumpers | Who doesn't love being all cosy and comfortable in an oversized jumper?! Another bonus (apart from being warm and comfortable) is that I can wear bralettes and triangle bras and be more comfortable - the bonus of having small boobs!

Fluffy Socks | The main thing for me about Autumn is being warm and cosy and that definitely includes fluffy socks for me. I have far too many but that never stops me buying more.

Festive Coffees | I love coffee normally, but festive coffees hold a special place in my heart (okay, maybe that's a little OTT?!). Especially Toffee Nut Lattes from Starbucks or Costas Sticky Toffee Lattes I'm all for festive drinks and with Autumn being in full swing it means the Christmas coffees are only around the corner! Although I will say - I feel like I'm the only person who's never tried a Pumpkin Spice Latte, they just appeal to me!

Leaves & Nature | I love watching the leaves change colour and seeing the conkers appearing on the ground on my walk to uni. 

Blankets and Candles | I feel these two go hand in hand. Snuggling up in bed with a few blankets and candles filling the room with glorious scents, it's calming and therapeutic.

Bonfire Night | Finally, I love Bonfire night. I love the smell of the the bonfire, wearing multiple layers waiting for the fireworks to start. I've loved watching the fireworks since I was a child and I still do now many years on.

Dark Lipsticks and Nail Polishes | I adore wearing dark nail polish and dark lipsticks and this adds to why I love Autumn. This is my favourite Autumn lipstick at the moment if you're interested.

Do you love Autumn as much as I do?


You Might Also Like

0 comments