Welcome to our website !

Somerset Photo Diary

By 11:00 , ,

A couple of weekends ago I spent a few days down in Somerset with my boyfriend and I had such an amazing time. I'd never been to Somerset before and I was shocked at how pretty it was, there were so many beautiful landscapes. I stayed in a log cabin in Wells and the cabin was perfect, really unique features and it had everything you could possibly need for a few nights stay. The couple who own the cabin were also really welcoming and accommodating which made all the difference too.

It took about 3 hours to travel down to Somerset but it was well worth the drive as we had an amazing time. 



 The photos above are all from Bishop's Palace which is gorgeous and well worth a visit if you're ever nearby.



  The two above photos are from Vicar's Close.



We visited quite a few places including Cheddar Gorge, Wookey Hole, Wells Cathedral, Bishops Palace and Glastonbury
I realise there's quite a few photos in this post but I couldn't reduce the number of photos anymore, especially as I took over 450+ in just a few days!

Have you ever visited Somerset?


You Might Also Like

0 comments