Welcome to our website !

Small Beauty Haul & Mini Review

By 09:00 , , ,

Primark Lip Liners £1 each // Essence Eyeliner Pen £2.50

The other day I popped into town and bought a few new beauty bits. It's only a small haul but nonetheless I still wanted to share it with you all as I'm really enjoying using them.

Primark Lip Liners - £1 each
I picked these up as I'd seen a couple of other bloggers mentioning them and how they were great for the price. In all honesty, if I hadn't read reviews previously I probably wouldn't have picked these up.
These lip liners don't have shades or numbers which is a little inconvenient but the shades are gorgeous. The formula is creamy and non-drying and surprisingly long lasting and I;m impressed and would definitely repurchase these again. 

Essence Eyeliner Pen - £2.50
If you've been reading my blog for a little while you may remember this post confessing Collection's Felt Tip Liner as my favourite liquid eyeliner. However, I think I may prefer this Essence Eyeliner Pen as it's more pigmented and is more long lasting. The tip is thin enough to create a thin liner or a thicker liner look, so it's very versatile. 


Have you tried any of the products I've mentioned above?


You Might Also Like

0 comments