Welcome to our website !

My Favourite Pastimes (Apart From Blogging)

By 09:30


I absolutely love blogging, but there are also other things I love besides it. So today I thought I'd share those with you all and let me know what your favourite pastimes are too in the comments.


Photography 
I've loved photography since I was about 11/12 and I always used to borrow my brothers camera to take pictures in the garden. I'd also ask my parents to take me to local parks where I'd spend hours taking photos. I saved up my Christmas and birthday money to buy myself a DSLR (Canon EOS 1000D) when I was 15. I still use that camera now for blogging and I still love it just as much, although I'd love to save for a new lens but paying bills and buying food are my priorities as a student!

Browsing online (and pretending I have millions to spare...)
I'm sure I'm not the only one who could spend hours browsing online and adding far too many products into my basket, only to look at the total and close the tab completely and cry a little.

Netflix
Okay okay I am the first to admit that I spend far too much time on Netflix but procrastination is something I've become pro at whilst being at uni. Need I say more?

Going for coffee with friends
I love catching up with my friends and having coffee together and usually getting a slice of cake too.

Eating out
I think this is a pretty common one but I love eating out. I'm not a good cook, so eating out for me is great as someone else who's talented in the kitchen serves me delicious food! I also love getting ready to go out and I'd eat out everyday if I could. 

What are your favourite hobbies?





You Might Also Like

0 comments