Welcome to our website !

Maybelline Big Eyes Rebel Black Mascara | Review

By 09:00 , , , ,


For as long as I can remember I've been a huge fan of Maybelline mascaras, ranging from Great Lash being my first ever mascara to one of their more recent releases Lash Sensational. So when I didn't particularly get on with this mascara I was disappointed because I had high hopes. I will also add, I'm not usually one who is fussy with mascaras as I tend to get on with most. 

The mascara has two different brushes, one for bottom lashes and one for the top. The brush for top lashes is quite big and chunky (pictured above) and the bristles are different sizes which is meant to capture all your lashes. I personally really didn't get on with the brush as it just made my lashes stick together and look awful, but I liked the formula of the mascara. It stayed on all day with only a tiny bit of smudging (which happens with every mascara I own, even the waterproof ones). 

The brush for the lower lashes is my favourite part of the mascara. The brush is so tiny and cute and is made for your lower lashes and it does grab all of the lashes and it didn't smudge at all on me. I love the brush so much that I'm going to be keeping the brush so I can use it in future with other mascaras.

This mascara isn't for me and I won't be repurchasing it but I am a huge fan of the wand for lower lashes. I do like the formula of this mascara, but the wand for upper lashes just doesn't work for me.

Have you tried this mascara? 





You Might Also Like

0 comments