Welcome to our website !

A Saturday Night In

By 20:00

How cute is my new glittery wine glass? 
My housemates and I all have matching ones but different colours!

Being a stereotypical student usually includes going out at every single opportunity and rarely staying in. Yet tonight, I'm enjoying a Saturday night spend in, finishing the bottle of wine me and my boyfriend didn't have last night and binge watching Scandal on Netflix. 

Sometimes it's nice to stay in and have some time to myself. Don't get me wrong I adore my housemates but sometimes I need a night off. Here are some of my favourite things to do when I have a night in.

Light candles | This is probably a very cliché one but I love a good candle and at the moment Primark has a good selection of candles in.

Fairy Lights | Once again, this sounds rather cliché but fairy lights are my favourite and makes my room feel far more cosy.

Wine | A glass of wine in bed is just what I need sometimes. Whether you don't like wine or don't like alcohol in general, there are plenty of other drinks I love before bed such as white hot chocolate. 

Netflix | Whenever I read Netflix now I automatically think 'and chill' and hate myself a little bit for it haha! Anyway, Netflix is my best friend and especially as I'm always into one series or another. 

So this is how my night in is being spent and I can't wait to have a good nights sleep.

What are you up to this evening?



You Might Also Like

0 comments