Welcome to our website !

Recent Beauty Buys | Drugstore Haul

By 09:30 , , ,

Primark Brush Cleaner - £2 // Essence Clear Lip Liner - £2 // Essence Gel Pencil Liner - £2.30 // Orly Color Blast - £2.99 // Essence Express Dry Drops

It happened again...I wondered into town with no intentions of buying anything beauty related and came home with 5 new items.

A few weeks ago I posted about a few bits I'd picked up from essence and I had to go back for more. I also had a quick look around the beauty section of TK-Maxx and bought this gorgeous Autumnal Orly nail polish for £2.99, bargain! Finally I spotted this brush cleaner in Primark and for only £2
I couldn't resist as we don't have many bargain brush cleaners in shops. I also couldn't resist a few new items from Essence including a clear lip liner, gel waterproof liner and express dry drops which really interested me. 

I'm trying out all these products so expect a few reviews coming up soon!

Have you tried any of the products I've mentioned?



You Might Also Like

0 comments