Welcome to our website !

A Relaxing Weekend Away

By 14:30


This past weekend my boyfriend and I had a relaxing weekend away, and it was very much needed. I've felt especially stressed with uni related work this past week so this weekend was perfect timing.

We stayed at the Crown Inn and we had the most amazing room with a four poster bed and a stand alone bath which was glorious. The first evening we decided to eat in as we arrived pretty late and the food was super tasty. I chose the chicken burger and I wish I could eat it again right now!




On Satruday morning we had breakfast from the Crown Inn and I chose the full English as I usually do because I can sometimes be a fussy eater! The breakfast was also super tasty. 

After breakfast we popped out to Josie's which was amazing and I highly recommend it to anyone who's in the South and nearby. The cafe itself was super busy and we waited a few minutes before a table was available, but the coffee and pan au raisin was well worth the wait. 

I had such a lovely weekend and I wish I could do it all over again, rather than be swamped with uni work, but oh well! 

How was your weekend? Did you get up to anything fun?




You Might Also Like

0 comments