Welcome to our website !

Drugstore Foundations I'll Repurchase

By 09:00 , , , , , , , , , ,


One thing I've always struggled with buying is a foundation that's pale enough for my skin. I'm super pale, as in "you look ill are you okay?" kind of pale (thanks to my Irish genetics). These are my 3 favourite foundations from the drugstore that do match my skin tone yay!

L'oreal True Match - C1 Rose Ivory 
This is my absolute favourite out of the 3 and I know it's popular among other bloggers too. It's such a lightweight formula but still gives good coverage and a lovely finish that's not too dewy or too matte, perfect. I'm actually going into town this afternoon to repurchase this foundation as I need it back in my life!

Rimmel Match Perfection - 010 Light Porcelain
I remember finding this shade in Tesco last year and being so amazed that it was pale enough for me. Yet again this is also popular among bloggers. This was my go to foundation for months and it's the cheapest out of all 3. I sometimes have difficulty finding this shade in stores but when I do it's brilliant. 

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum - Vanille Clair 
This is the darkest foundation out of all 3 and does match my skin tone but I have to make sure I really do blend this well. It's a slighter thicker formula than the other too and gives a bit more coverage.  As this is a gel formula it is slightly different to what I usually go for, but it leaves a beautiful finish.

What are your favourite drugstore foundations?





You Might Also Like

0 comments