Welcome to our website !

The Christmas Tag

By 09:00 ,

I read this on MilkBubbleTea the other week and thought I'd do it myself as I'm really excited for Christmas already.


1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
I love ELF, Love Actually, The Holiday (I think of it as a Christmas movie), The Santa Clause and A Christmas Carol (2009 version).

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
I always open them on Christmas morning! I start with opening my stocking and then the other presents after. I used to open them at about 5am which didn't please my parents!

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I have a few favourites! I remember Father Christmas coming round on Christmas eve as I was a child and that was always so exciting. Another is waking up in the morning and finding that 'Father Christmas' had left footprints leading downstairs to the tree, it was always so magical. 

4. favourite festive food?
Sausages wrapped in bacon and chocolate oranges, not together of course!

5. Favourite Christmas gift ?
When I was younger I was given Rainbow Art and I was totally obsessed with it. Does anyone else remember Rainbow Art? This year I've already had my Christmas present early which is a cushion with the favourite photo of my cat on it, who sadly died over summer.

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
The smell of a real Christmas tree and cinnamon candles.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
There aren't any specific Christmas Eve traditions anymore, when I was little it was putting a mince pie and carrot out the night before now it's just spending time together!

8. What tops your tree?

For as long as I can remember, it's been an angel. I used to put her on the top of the tree when I was younger and there was always a struggle when we had a real Christmas tree if it was too tall sometimes the angel would move a little further down the tree!

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?

I used to ask for basically everything in the Argos catalogue. I always used to ask for a little sister, which my Mum and Dad never agreed to so it's never happened! 

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?

I love spending time with my family and friends and of course all of the food. Now I'm at uni I'm so excited to go home to a nice warm house as right now we haven't put the heating on, student living!

If you do this tag please let me know, I'd love to read it!





You Might Also Like

0 comments