Welcome to our website !

52 Weeks Project | Week 51 | Christmas Summary

By 14:00 , ,


I hope you've all enjoyed your Christmas and Boxing Day if you celebrate Christmas! I know I've eaten far too much and I still have a pile of chocolate left and a satsuma that I get in my stocking every year! I've already done a what I got for Christmas post which you can read here if you want to!

I can't believe I've actually kept up with this years 52 Weeks Project, I'm quite impressed with myself! For this week's edition I couldn't just pick one photo so I've added a few photos of my Christmas day for you all to see.




My Dad is a brilliant cook and so we had the most delicious starter and of course, Christmas dinner! However, I was far too full to have pudding! I wish that pigs in blankets were eaten all year round, I may try and convince my Dad to do this!

How has your week been?


You Might Also Like

0 comments