Welcome to our website !

What I Got For Christmas 2014

By 10:00 ,

Sensationail Deluxe Starter Kit (thanks to my brother for buying me this!!), floral mug, chocolate, candle, warm socks, Carmex, bath bits and Christmas pjs.

Beauty box, although I'm not sure where my Mum got this from it has a CK eyeshadow, Nails Inc nail polish, Elemis dry body oil, CID waterproof lip liner and Bellapierre eyeshadow! 

I thought this coin was a super special present and both me and my brother got one after my Mum and Dad both recently went to London and saw the poppy display.

My new kitten Dora's first Christmas and you can also see my amazing new onesie!

Finally, my Mum bought me this really sweet bracelet that made me cry when I opened it. It says "we've been Mother and Daughter right from the start...and a friendship we share is a gift from the heart" which is absolutely beautiful.

I am so grateful for everything I received and I hope you all had a lovely Christmas too. If you've done a post like this link it below as I love seeing what other people get!



You Might Also Like

0 comments