Welcome to our website !

Where I've Been & Update

By 09:00 ,


Some of you may have noticed (or not as the case may be) that I've not been posting as much recently but I've been super busy so I'm sorry for that! I'm currently sat editing photos and writing up blog posts for the coming week as I'll also be busy that week. 

A few things have happened recently so I thought I'd give you a little update.

I've joined slimming world this week | I don't need to lose weight for health reasons or anything of the sort, I just want to be more comfortable in myself. So far, I'm not doing great as I'm trying to get used to it, but I'm excited to see the results.

I've moving into a new uni house | At the beginning of July I'm moving uni house, I'll still be living with the same people (and I couldn't ask for better housemates) but we're moving to a nicer house and I'm excited.

I've finally found some jeans that FIT | Okay, this one may sound silly but I'm pear shaped and really struggle to find jeans that fit, but at last I have some! I'll be making a blog post about them soon, incase any of you lovely lot are also pear shaped and struggle with finding jeans that fit properly.

I have a job again | Coming home from uni and trying to find a job has been difficult, especially as I can't drive. However, I have a few shifts at the same place I used to work at since I was 16 and it's nice to be earning some money again.

So, there's my little update and look out for the upcoming blogposts in the coming weeks! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments