Welcome to our website !

L'Oreal Infallible Mattifying Primer | Review

By 09:00 , , ,



You may or may not know but I have a slight obsession with buying drugstore primers, I'm not sure why but I can't stop trying them. It's a step I never skip, unless I'm literally only popping to the shops, as if I don't apply a primer I really notice the difference.

I reviewed the Infallible 24H-Mattifying Foundation earlier in this week (which you can read here), so I thought I would review the primer in the same week. Now, if you've been reading my blog for a while you'll know that Rimmel's Fix and Perfect Primer has been my firm favourite for a few years however this is rivalling it.

I really love this primer, and the packaging is great too as I know I'll be able to get every last drop out of it. I am prone to oily skin, especially an oily T-zone and this does actually mattify my skin. It leaves a velvet smooth finish on my skin and is the perfect base for my foundation. It sinks into my skin quickly which is another bonus as I don't always have a lot of time to do my makeup, a little really does go a long way too.

Overall I am so impressed with this primer and I will definitely be repurchasing it when I finish this tube, and it's also reasonably priced at £7.99. If you haven't tried this already I highly recommend checking this out and trying it, as I am a huge fan of it.


Have you tried this primer? If so, what did you think of it?











You Might Also Like

0 comments