Welcome to our website !

No7 Beautiful Skin Wipes | My Favourite Makeup Wipes

By 09:00 , ,


Before I get into this post I want to say that I know makeup wipes aren't great for your skin but they are always handy, especially if you're having a lazy day. We all have those days when we really don't want to do our full skincare routine and you just want your makeup off, and this is what these are perfect for.

I always buy these when I'm given the £5 off No7 voucher as I don't think they're worth £7 personally. However, they are good for removing your makeup and they're not drying on my skin which is why I like them. The wipes themselves don't dry out quickly either which is a pet peeve of mine regarding makeup removing wipes.

Have you ever tried these makeup wipes?




You Might Also Like

0 comments