Welcome to our website !

Make Up Haul | FashionistA

By 09:00 , , , , , , ,

A couple of weeks ago I made a quick post here saying that on the MUA (Make Up Academy) website they were having up to 60% off FashionistA products. I knew straight away that I wanted to try a few things since I'd seen good reviews for quite a few products and I'd not got round to buying anything yet. So I thought I'd do a little haul and show you what I got.



 Although I've not seen any reviews on this I bought the FashionistA Powder Compact in fair because I needed a powder I could take out with me that wasn't expensive like my MAC MSF Natural. I paid £3 for the FashionistA Powder Compact.



I do absolutely love my ELF Eyebrow Kit but I wanted to try something new to try. I've seen quite a few bloggers mention this, and since this FashionistA Eyebrow Kit was only £3.50 instead of £7, I thought if I didn't like it I hadn't lost out on much money.


Finally, I was most excited about building my own Custom Design Palette. I paid £2 for the actual palette and you can choose between red and black, but I chose black because I personally preferred it.


On the left is Butterscotch blusher which was only £1.65 and on the right is Cinnamon which was also £1.65.


On the left is a bronzer in Rome and on the right is an eye shadow in the shade Nude Glimmer and once again both of these were £1.65 each.


I'm really happy with the products I bought and I'm currently trying them out and in the near future I plan to review them for you.

Have you tried anything from FashionistA?












You Might Also Like

0 comments