Welcome to our website !

Turkey Holiday Diary 001

By 10:00 ,


Earlier on last week I got back after being on holiday in Turkey for 2 weeks which was great. Although, it took me a little while to adjust to the heat with it being 44°C some days me and my pale skin couldn't cope and I managed to burn even with Factor 50 kids suncream. However, now I do have a bit of tan (for me at least). I stayed in Marmaris for 2 and our hotel was very basic but it was very cheap, however in all honesty the staff were extremely rude to me and other guests and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Moving on from the negative and onto the positive!

I'd never been to Turkey before and so I was super excited to see somewhere new. It's really easy and quick to get to places nearby such as Ä°Ã§meler which is only a 5-10 minute bus journey and costs about 65p which is so cheap.

This was the pool in our hotel which was constantly freezing which is perfect when its 35°C + everyday.


 I don't usually drink beer, but Efes was super tasty.

We found the prettiest water fountain where there were shows and the water would move in time with songs - amazing! 

I found that the food portions in Turkey were huge everywhere, apart from this pasta which was the perfect size. I was quite upset that whilst I was there I didn't have much of an appetite as it was so hot that I wasn't up to eating. 

I hope you enjoyed looking at my photos and I have another post to come of more photos in the next couple of days so keep an eye out for that if you want to see more.

Have you ever been on holiday to Turkey?




You Might Also Like

0 comments