Welcome to our website !

B. Sweet Popping Candy Highlighting Serum | Review

By 09:00 ,



The other day I picked up the B. Sweet Popping Candy Highlighting Serum on a whim as I'd never read any reviews about the product, but it was half price and packaging drew me in - isn't it beautiful?! I've actually never tried anything from the B. Sweet range as I never really go into Superdrug and I've not seen many of their products mentioned on blogs but maybe I'm just oblivious!

I use this product in two different ways. The first way is by applying it as a base underneath my foundation and I do this if I'm after a more glowing look. If I'm after a more subtle glow I blend a little bit of the product in with my foundation on the back of my hand, the method I use really depends on how I'm feeling that day.


The product itself is pretty and really reminds me of the Guerlain Meteorites Base Perfecting Pearls but there's obviously a huge price difference. Although I will still say that this is on the more expensive side of drugstore products. 

I am really liking this serum and I would recommend that you try it if you like a glowy look. However, I'm not sure if I would pay the full price of £14.99 as I did purchase it when it was on offer. 

Have you ever tried this illuminating serum?








You Might Also Like

0 comments