Welcome to our website !

Lazy Girls Skincare Favourites | Drugstore

By 10:00 , , ,

I will be honest here, until a couple of years ago I had no skincare regime at all. Throughout most of my teenage years I was lucky enough to have fairly clear skin with the odd typical breakout here and there but nothing major so I didn't bother. I do regret this now as I'm sure I'll be paying for this later on in life but I do now have a skincare regime, it's still pretty simple but it's something.

All of the products I use are really affordable too as I'm a student and can't afford to be splashing out on luxurious skincare at the moment, but I love the products I use.

Garnier Micellar Water £4.99 | I can't rave about this product enough, I love it and swear by it and that's the end of it. Okay, well I'll tell you a little more but it's my favourite cleansing water I've tried and I recommend it to anyone I can and a few of my friends and my Mum have started using it after me going on and on about it! It's gentle on my skin and also removes waterproof mascara too. It's on offer quite frequently in Boots so keep an eye out for that. I've only tried the original formula but I know that Garnier have brought out a Naturals and Pure version which I'll try at some point.

Simple Revitalising Eye Roll On £5.19 | I bought this a few weeks ago whilst it was on offer and mentioned it in my haul here and I'm so glad I did. It's really soothing and moisturising and I apply it both morning and night. 



Simple Illuminating Radiance Cream SPF 15 £6.59 | I also picked this up whilst it was on offer and I'd definitely pay full price for it when I repurchase it. It's a lightweight moisturiser that doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky and clogged and it also has SPF 15 which is a bonus. Some illuminating products I've tried in the past didn't really do much for my skin, but with this I really can tell the difference. Alternatively, I used to use the Simple Rich Moisturiser which I swear by in the colder months. 

There you have it, my favourite skincare products that are also really affordable. Like I said previously, my skincare routine is pretty basic but that's how I like to keep it as I'm usually in a rush in the mornings. 

Have you tried any of the products I've mentioned?



You Might Also Like

0 comments