Welcome to our website !

Small Beauty Haul

By 09:00 , , ,


I was browsing Tesco Direct and Amazon the other day and I came across some beauty bargains that I couldn't resist buying. I only bought a few things as you can see but I'm really happy with them.
So far I'm really impressed with the Expert Face brush which I've been dying to try for a while now but I wanted to wait until I could find it on offer (stingy student over here, hi!) and for £6.25 I couldn't turn it down. I've been using it to apply the Rimmel BB Cream in the shade Very Light which is perfect for a pale gal like me who never tans! The coverage of this BB Cream really surprised me so expect a review of this very soon.

Models Own Indian Ocean swatch on nails
Models Own Indian Ocean 


Finally I've been wearing Indian Ocean on my nails this week and I'm undecided on this polish. I adore the shade but it took 3 coats for this shade to appear as it is very sheer. Saying that, it's such a gorgeous colour and I remember this being raved about by almost everyone last summer so I'm going to keep trying it. For £2.50  I'm glad I picked it up.

Have you tried any of the products I've mentioned?


You Might Also Like

0 comments