Welcome to our website !

Recent Beauty Buys | Drugstore Haul

By 09:00 , , ,

Recently I've been buying myself a lot of new beauty products which is not the best for my bank account but I'm really happy with my purchases.
The other week Boots had an offer on Simple products where most of them were 50% off so I couldn't resist buying a couple of items. I picked up the Simple Illuminating Radiance Cream (£3.29) and the Revitalising Eye Roll (£2.59). I also bought a few items from a blog sale and the lovely Georgie also sent me the Yu-Be Moisturising Skin Cream (£13.50)

I also popped into Boots and they were offering 2 Seventeen products for £8 so I couldn't resist picking up the Define and Conquer Contour Kit (£5.99) which I've been dying to try. I also had to pick up a backup of my all time favourite concealer (big statement, I know), the Stay Time Concealer (£4.49).
Revlon also had a 2 for £10 offer on so I couldn't resist picking up the Lash Potion Mascara (£9.99), but in the waterproof version.

In Georgie's blog sale I also bought the Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon (£7.99) in 07 Proudly Naked and once again Georgie was lovely and sent me a Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector (£18 full size) which is gorgeous and I've been wearing a lot. 
Along with the mascara, I picked up Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick (£7.99) in Rose which is quickly becoming my all time favourite pink lipstick. 
Top to bottom - Bourjois Colour Boost 07 Proudly Naked, Revlon HD Rose, Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfecter 

I'm really happy with all my purchases and I'll be writing full reviews of the products mentioned above when I'm back from my holiday in a couple of weeks so look out for those.


Have you purchased any new beauty items recently?






You Might Also Like

0 comments