Welcome to our website !

My 5 Favourite Quotes

By 10:00 , , ,


Today I thought I'd share some of my favourite quotes with you. I love finding little gems like these and I write them down on my phone or in a little notebook and look at them when I need a little pick me up.


"Anyone who takes the time to be kind is beautiful" - Richelle E. Goodrich


"The human body essentially recreates itself every six months. Nearly every cell of hair and skin and bone dies and another is directed to its former place. You are not who you were last November" - Donald Miller



"It will go away...The stuff in your head. Little by little" - Michael Thomas Ford


"I got dressed this morning. For myself. Put on eye liner.  For myself. Put on my favourite red lipstick. For myself. Showed a bit of skin. For myself I wanted to be beautiful. For myself." - Unknown


"We are the generation that drinks coffee like coffee like water, and vodka like coffee." - Uknown


What are your favourite quotes?



You Might Also Like

0 comments