Welcome to our website !

Maybelline Color Drama Lipstick | Review

By 09:00 , , ,

Maybelline Color Drama - £4.99 | 140 Minimalist & 310 Berry Much

If you saw my Maybelline haul the other day you'd already know from that post that I've really liked these lipsticks from the start. I decided to opt for one nude pink and a berry shade as they're staples in my collection.


140 Minimalist | This is a perfect everyday lip colour, it's the 'my lips but better' kind of shade with a slight shimmer running through it but that isn't visible once applied. 

310 Berry Much | This is a deep berry shade, as the name suggests, that is perfect for either a day or nighttime look. 

There are 9 different shades to choose from so I'm sure you'd be able to find a shade that you'll like. I was a little sceptical that these lipsticks would be drying as they're very similar to a lip pencil, but they aren't drying at all as long as you apply a lip balm a little bit before. You can either wear these alone or as a base for another lip product. I find Berry Much has a longer wear time than Minimalist but I'll be sure to try other shades of the collection still.  I am so impressed with these lipsticks and they're so affordable too which is always a bonus.


Have you tried any of the Color Drama Lipsticks?




You Might Also Like

0 comments