Welcome to our website !

Small Boots Make Up Haul

By 17:35 , , , , , , , , ,

 A little bit of shopping always seems to improve my mood, so yesterday lunch I did just that. I went into
Boots and took advantage of the 'buy one get one half price' offer* on make up and nails.


I was most excited about buying the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I'd only seen it advertised but I hadn't read any reviews on it but I just bought it anyway. I liked the idea that you can buy the concealer and powder in the exact same shade so you know it will match.



I got mine in 120 because it was the lightest shade available in my Boots, if I'd researched properly I would have waited until 115 was available. Although surprisingly it isn't too dark for me. I've only used this foundation twice so I'll do a full review once I've used it more. It's also only £7.99 which I think is a great price for a foundation, especially if you compare it to some of the drugstore foundations which are almost £15.





 This is a re purchase since my current Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer is running out, and I might as well buy it whilst it's cheaper since I never have enough money! I bought mine in 'fair 1' as you can see. For £4.19 it's still a reasonable price considering the quality of the product, and I'd say it's my favourite concealer at the moment.



Next is a product I've not tried or really heard about either, it's the 17 High Drama Intense Liquid Eyeliner in 'Blackest Black'. I only bought this because the brush seemed really similar to the Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner which is my favourite eyeliner. However this 17 one is only £3.99 rather than £5.29.




Finally I bought one of the new Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipsticks in shade 101. I don't really like wearing lipstick because I feel my lips are too big for my face anyway and I don't like drawing extra attention to them (weird reason, I know!). But I thought since this was an everyday looking colour I'd try it out. For £5.49 I'm really hoping I get use out of this lipstick, as usually I end up buying lipsticks but stick to wearing only one or two.

Are there any drugstore products you'd recommend?


*I listed the prices for the products as they stand without the buy one get one half price offer. 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I really want to try out the fit me foundation, and I love the colour of that lipstick :).
    ablogbyabbie.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lipstick looks lovely!


    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to get the fit foundation, I've heard so much about it! Do you want to follow each other? I really like your blog, so if you're interested please let me know!
    Dasha x
    http://touch-of-turquoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the items you got :) I really want to try the fit me foundation. Heard so many great things! Love the shade of the KM lipstick :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete