Welcome to our website !

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer | Review

By 14:36 , , ,

Most of my recent reviews are products that I did a blog post on here. I decided to try the L'Oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer even though I'd not read any reviews on it, but I just liked the sound of it. My skin always looks more dull in Winter and I hate that so instead of using a regular highlighter I thought trying a highlighter and a primer in one would be more useful. 








It's currently £9.99 on the Boots website which seems a fairly reasonable price for pretty much a two in one product. The way L'Oreal suggest you apply this in a 3 shape from your forehead to your nose, to your chin. I found this out after I had used it for the first time, where I just applied it all over my face. I found that I actually prefer applying it all over my face, purely because my skin is so dull and if I just apply it in the 3 shape, it doesn't really do much for me. Also as I'm using this as a primer too, I want my whole face to be primed, not just my forehead, nose and chin, as long as I don't apply too much I just have a nice subtle glow to my skin.

L'Oreal say the primer provides eight hours of hydration, and that's the only thing I wouldn't agree with. Personally I have combination skin, so sometimes I really do need to moisturize more than others may do, and especially with the colder whether. However I did not feel that this was moisturizing enough for me, so as usual I still applied my Simple Kind To Skin Moisturizer and then applied the primer.

I really do love this product and I have been using it every day since I bought it. I was slightly worried when I saw how bright it comes out, but it does blend in easily.

Have you tried any of the Lumi Magique products?


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great review, I think I have a sample of this lying around somewhere so may have to dig it out :) I don't always like primers that are so bright like that because I feel it will leave me with a white face lol.

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete