Welcome to our website !

Rimmel London Kate Moss Matte Lipstick 101

By 12:00 , , , ,

In my recent haul I mentioned that I bought one of the new Rimmel London Kate Moss Matte Lipsticks. I was hoping to buy two, but they only had one I liked which was the shade 101, otherwise I would have bought 107 as well, but I definitely think I'll be purchasing that soon. Like I mentioned in my haul I don't usually buy lipsticks since I get no use out of them.






First of all I really love how the packaging stands out from the usual black packaging of lipsticks and the lid clicks on and stays in place really well which is important for when I'm chucking it in my make up bag. Sometimes matte lipsticks can be extremely drying, but this is not the case with this lipstick, it's still moisturizing. I love the colour and pigmentation too, it's such a wearable colour for everyday and it's really pigmented but also build-able.

I do think I'll get a lot of wear out of this as there's no need for lipliner and it's easy to apply because it's moisturizing as well. I'm really pleased with this lipstick, and for only £5.49 it isn't overpriced so I'll definitely re-purchase this and shade 107 when I can get my hands on it.

I would recommend you go out and try these and find a shade you love! I can see myself re-purchasing this lipstick as I love wearing it, even though it's not an Autum/Winter shade.



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I really like this shade - thank you for the review! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Kate Moss lipstick shades are so pretty, love the shade you picked up! I really want to try shade 107 too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this colour. I'm so desperate to try this range, they seem so reasonably priced too.

    Enter my giveaway to win 3 Models Own nail varnishes

    xo

    ReplyDelete