Welcome to our website !

Silky smooth legs for summer | Gilette Venus and Olay Razor Review

By 09:30 , , , , ,

About a month ago I was wandering around Boots during my lunch time and I noticed that there was a new razor on the shelf that I'd never seen before. It immediately caught my eye because it had bright colourful packaging and it claimed to help replenish your skin whilst shaving, so I thought I'd give it a go. I know this isn't a beauty post as such but most of us deal with body hair that we don't want, and I don't like going au naturale but I obviously don't mind what other people do since it's their body!

Anyway, I'm not a fan of disposable razors because I have quite sensitive skin and I always end up razor burn no matter what products I use to prevent it, so I always opt for a razor with replaceable blades. I've tried various different razors and I've never had any problems with the ones I use but I thought I'd try the Gillette Venus and Olay Razor since it was also on offer at half price for £5.49 (and currently still is if you're interested).



I have been using this razor for a while now so I am certain that I love it. I'd definitely say it's my favourite razor I've ever tried and this is for a few reasons. Firstly, it has such a good grip and yes I realise that my sound a little silly, but you don't want to be dropping your razor whilst you're in the middle of shaving your legs. Secondly the moisture bars really do work! As I've mentioned I have quite sensitive skin and I wanted something that would give me silky smooth legs and not give me razor burn (because that's never pretty when you're wearing a cute summer dress).



As you can see the moisture bars are quite large which is great because it means I can be lazy and not use a shaving cream which saves time as well! This is definitely going to be my 'go to' razor from now on as it's brilliant.


The replacement razor heads are £10.99 and are definitely worth it. I really would recommend this razor to everyone to help you get silky smooth legs for summer!

Have you tried this razor?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This sounds so good! I desperately need a new razor, I bought some rubbishy Venus disposables the other day and they're so so bad! Must give this a try!

    www.ciderwithrosie.com

    ReplyDelete