Welcome to our website !

30 Day Snap #30 | Final Day Of 30 Day Snap!

By 17:05 , , , , , ,

I decided to take part in the 30 Day Snap which Louise (Sprinkleofglitter) came up with and she invited all of her readers to join in, and I managed to stick to it!




Day #30 | Final Day Of 30 Day Snap!

It's the last day of Louise's 30 Day Snap and I've made it! I was a day late a couple of times when I blogged my photo for the day, but I've managed to do it and stick to it! 

Before I started the challenge I didn't think I'd manage to get through it because I had exams that lasted until the middle of the month and although it was a bit stressful at times knowing I had to take a photo and blog about it, it was do-able. I'm glad I've done it because I am really interested in photography so it made me take time to appreciate things around me and what I do everyday. 

Did you take part in the 30 Day Snap

Also if you don't already make sure you follow Louise's blog (Sprinkle Of Glitter) as she blogs frequently and her posts are brilliant.



You Might Also Like

0 comments