Welcome to our website !

30 Day Snap #17 | End Of Exams!

By 15:13 , , , , , ,

I decided to take part in the 30 Day Snap which Louise (Sprinkleofglitter) came up with and she invited all of her readers to join in, so I'm going to try and do it and stick to it.


Day #17 | End of Exams!

I'm sure everyone was fed up of me talking about my exams but they're finally over! I had my final exam this morning and I then went to a cute local coffee shop with my friend which was nice, since I've been a social recluse lately. I'm going to relax by planning and writing up a couple of blog posts I've been waiting to do and of course, watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. In my opinion, I've been quite restrained because I bought both of the Deathly Hallows DVD's a couple of weeks ago but I've waited until my exams are over until I've watched them. I don't think I've mentioned it before but I'm actually a secret Harry Potter nerd and Deathly Hallows Part 1 and Deathly Hallows Part 2 are my current favourites. 

Have you done anything interesting today?


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Congrats on finishing your exams! A Harry Potter marathon sounds like the perfect way to celebrate! I'm still having my exams so I can't wait till it's over! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am always up for a Harry Potter marathon, it's a good way to relax! Good luck with the rest of your exams lovely xx

      Delete