Welcome to our website !

Nails Of The Day (NOTD 002) | Revlon Stawberry Cream and Butter London West End Wonderland

By 12:51 , , , , , , , ,

Now the weather in the UK has improved slightly I wanted to start painting my nails with more summery colours to match the weather.



Today I have Revlon Scented Nail Polish in Stawberry Cream as a base colour on all my nails and then Butter London's West End Wonderland on my ring fingers. It's a super pretty combination that is summery but also has some glitter as well, which I think is the perfect combination!

The Revlon Scented Nail Polish in Stawberry Cream is the first scented polish I've ever tried, and I am quite impressed. It still has the nail polish scent when you open the bottle, however once it's applied to your nails it does smell like strawberry laces. Although this scent only lasts for a few hours it's still a fun bonus for a nail polish. I do love the colour of the nail polish, but one coat was not enough at all. After one coat of polish it was extremely streaky and looked horrible, but after a second coat and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti Chip Top Coat it looks a lot better. These Revlon Scented Polishes are available in Boots for £6.49 and are limited edition and have a few other shades in the range.



I decided to apply Butter London West End Wonderland on an accent nail just to make my nails a little bit more fun. It has a lovely formula and dried quite quickly as well. It is £10 which is a bit steep for a nail polish, however I'd really consider purchasing another Butter London nail polish because the quality is great and the shade range is also brilliant.


This is the end result of my nails. I absolutely love them and I'll definitely be wearing this combination of polishes more!

Have you tried any of the Revlon Scented Polishes?



p.s you can follow me on Bloglovin here and I have a tutorial post here on how to move over to Bloglovin which is super simple!

You Might Also Like

0 comments